Sunday, October 27, 2013

Choppy Values

Cheese. Dancing. Dancing over cheese. Silliness. Weighted actions and words. Solidarity. Loyalty. Honesty. Trust. Respect. Humility. Sincerity. Successful endeavors. Expressing myself through other people's descriptions of life. Sanctuary in the eyes of another. Altruism. Genuine introversion and introspection, retrospection in recollection. Interrupting serious moments. Serenity and tranquility in sunrise and sunset. Appreciation of the brunt. Passion. Dusty anecdotes and borrowed tropes. High strung memories like tattered and frayed ropes. Concession. A lack of pride. Exfoliation. Exhaustion, of experience rather than boredom. Warm beds and socks. Dry clothes. Staying up later than I should have and hating myself in the afternoon. The luxury of being able to do that. Unhappiness in my mediocrity. Being a decent person without someone looking over my shoulder. Integrity? Uncertainty. Frequency. Being a creature of habit. Occasionally being spontaneous. My many gigabytes of music. Multiple genres of books and music. Artists of any type that can evoke different emotions with their work. Being able to stream and binge watch entire series on Netflix. Progress, of any kind. Hopefully writing most of these journals. Chinchillas and their soft fur. The cuteness and smile those things bring me. My family and everything they've provided for me. Feeling weird that it took me this long to mention them. My friends, naturlisch. Deutschland auch. Getting hyphy on decadent mixtures. Saying queer things like that. Not meaning queer in an offensive but quirky way. Tolerance of others beliefs. Giggling. Laughing. Chortling. Snorting. Cackling. Any other synonym for audible joy. Almond Joys. Almonds in general. The RPG/bazooka lamp my dad had when I was a kid. The dog I've had since I was a kid. The cat I had when I lived in Georgia. Living in Georgia for that short period of time. Interacting in person without going into a panic. Sneezing without a bloody nose. All things good. Relativity. Pen dances and pendants. In the pendants? Independence and penance. Gifts. Selflessness. Repeating myself. Not really valuing that last one. Esoteric humor. Hating myself for feeling pretentious for most of the things I say, do, or write. Wondering and wandering, pondering and squandering. Running on when I should have stopped awhile ago. Knowing when to stop beating a dead horse. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment