Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Room is Drrrrty and Full of Noise

Another class writing.
My room isn't that spacious so maybe that's why it clutters so quickly. I mean, it's just a square with a horizontal rectangular resting object occupying mostly all the available floor space, save for a few steps to walk and the vertical empty rectangular object that I store my wearing fabrics in. Is that a correct usage of "save" or would "except" have sufficed and been less of a reach for to seem intellectual? Oh, the joys of digression from free writing. I put lines through whatever I wrote here in class so I must have really hated this statement. Tangents litter my writing like the droppings of chinchillas litter my room. Oh, yes. My apologies. Besides the rectangle where I rest my head (henceforth called "the restangle") there are two cages for living stacked upon two other cages, these for inanimate objects. Come to think of it, the confines of my room are essentially an enlarged pet cage except I don't wear calloused feet from living a caged feet like most animals do. So make that two cages placed upon a separate set of cages inside a greater cage itself. Those two upper living crates house the chinchillas and all of their loveliness. Loveliness is a relative term however and is sarcastically defined by a miasma of hays, pellets, and fecal matter, gnawed and disfigured  pieces of wood, and a cantankerous running saucer that lulls me to sleep nightly. Keep in mind that I am in possession of two cages that are rupturing at the hinges with that loveliness, and burst out of those bars they do. These creatures' love brims and pours out in a deluge of affection onto my floor nightly for play time. They zip and smash into all four corners, defecating and chewing on all that obstruct their mad dashes on a track that I have yet to determine. Running isn't their only proficiency either. They're excellent climbers so any shelves and desks are scaled and all belongings no longer belong in their place, as the chinchillas have found better spots for them. If this sounds unpleasant, rest, easy knowing they squeak as cute as possible and couldn't sound anymore chipper as they wreak havoc across my living cube. They ever sound reminiscent of stuffed animals or doggy chew/squeak toys at time. Which is odd because my chinchillas have been known to take out their "urges" on small dogs when they are in heat. I don't know if that's irony but... how does one end a free write?

No comments:

Post a Comment