Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Flow of Time is Distorted, Here in Lordran..

Its very fabrics waver, and relations shift and obscure. We are amongst strange beings, in a strange land. We are all undead slowly slipping into a hollow madness. Freaks living in recession. But you don't look hollow, far from it.. Me? I am an adherent of the Lord of Sunlight. Now that I am undead, I have come to this desolate land to seek my very own sun. The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent.. then you would know the brilliance of our sun, and I know you would fancy it. Never mind my ramblings, there's no telling how long your world and mine will remain in contact. But the way I see it? Our fates appear to be intertwined. In a land brimming with hollows, could this really be mere chance? Why not help one another on this lonely journey? We could maintain contact in spirit, cross the gap between worlds, and engage in jolly co-operation! Do you find that strange? No need to hide your reaction. Not to worry, I do not mean to impose. I was in the wrong. However, anytime you seek aide, do not hesitate to call upon me. You have a strong faith and, most importantly, a strong heart. You've left me with quite an impression, and I would relish the opportunity to assist you in the trials that await. It would warm my hearth to see you traverse these lands with your humanity in tact. No matter. I shall stay here at the Altar of Sunlight, praying for you and pondering my poor fortune. But if you change your mind, the offer is open.
Hah hah hah..

No comments:

Post a Comment