Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In The Mouth of Madness

I don't think I've done any of these journals appropriately. I don't think this is how I was supposed to record my thoughts or ideas, and that's weird because I don't know what template I think I should follow when leaking out of my brain. I feel lost, especially in my thoughts. Is it because it's unfamiliar territory? Is that why it's called lost in thought? Silly rhetoric, tricks are for kids. Take your silly inquisition elsewhere. Or Elsweyr, the home of the Khajits in the continent of Tamriel. I've decided that if any of these blogs aren't done properly, it will absolutely be this one. Hence the title of this. Have you ever seen that movie that this is titled after? Crazy movie, don't know what else to say about it because I haven't watched it in what some might consider "a long time". Cause after all, what really is time, mannn? Time's just some craazy thing that we were taught in elementary school to keep our schedules taught and responsible. That's another crazy intangible noun they teach us: responsibility. Who needs to be responsible? Surely not me. I scoff at such language and wittily refer to it as "responsi-bile" because I spit at such preposterous terms. Yes, wittily. Let me indulge in my wordplay. Did you know I did theatrical performances over words? Yes, yes, they were indeed "wordplays". Wit, again! Are you Hebrew? Cause Jewish Israeli cute, girl. HA! Puns. I would never have garnered such a high capacity for high brow comedy had I never discovered such immaculate puns online. I can thank the web for whetting the sword of creativity to unheard of degrees. Now, we need not create our own humor or jest, we merely need to reblog and recycle former content as our own so we can receive praise for finding someone/something of merit! It's wonderfundle what a bundle we receive! See there? That's a reference to an old cable commercial that aired for a provider that only airs in midwestern states. My references are off the hook thanks to the internet. Are you an election? Cause I'll hold you any day. OK. I'll admit that one was melded in the iron works that I call a brain, but at the same time I can't be sure that someone else hadn't smithed a similar joke throughout the ages. What is originality? What is individuality? Should such troubles pollute your mind? Because it seems that those who are most concerned with the two are the farthest from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment